- Please be considerate of others and their privacy.
- Space is LIMITED! Please carpool, please squeeze together in the parking lot, and please use space efficiently within the camping area.
- The camping area does not have quiet hours. We know how to respect our neighbors.
- Campfires not allowed in camping areas. We will have one community fire in the main venue area, which will be monitored by event staff and volunteers.
- Please camp/park in designated areas only.
- Leave all pets at home.
- Tent camping area is generator free.
- Cars will not be allowed in or out of the camping area from 9:00 am Saturday until 12:00 pm (noon) on Sunday. If you need a vehicle available, please leave it in the parking lot.
- Those who choose not to follow these rules will be asked to leave immediately, without refund and with team disqualification.
Camping Availability and Fees for everyone
- Camping is available at the race site on Friday and Saturday night.
- No reservations are required and while there is room for everyone, we do ask that you camp as space efficiently as possible. Leave the circus tent at home.
- Camping check-in will open at NOON on Friday, close at 11:00 pm on Friday, and reopen Saturday morning from 7:00 to 9:00 am.
- Camping fees are $10 and 3 canned food items per person. Kids under 13 camp free. All campers must pay whether in tents or RVs/trailers. Each paid camper will be issued a wristband upon entering the venue. Racers and non-racers alike pay the camping fee to offset the costs of insurance, road and trail repairs, trash and recycling removal, water, and porta-potties.
RVs and Trailers
Please note that there are no hook-ups for RV parking at the venue. Your RV will have to be self-contained (electric, water, septic, cable TV). All campers, RVs and trailers that plan to use generators must set-up in the far lot, which will be marked clearly when you arrive. Additionally, any RVs and Trailers over 30 feet must pay an additional $20 due to limited space within the venue.
Pull up a map and find Port Gamble, WA. Event location is 0.3 miles south of Historic downtown on State Route 104. There will be event signs on SR 104 20 yards from the entrance from both directions. Note: Weekends in June are a busy time for the Washington State Ferries. Driving around the Puget Sound can be a good option as well.
Directions from Seattle:
1. Take I-5 North
2. Take Exit 177 for SR 104 West toward Edmonds
3. Turn right at SR 104 West/NE 205th St/Lake Ballinger Way
4. Continue to follow SR 104 West, follow signs for SR 104 West/Kingston Ferry
5. Take the SR 104 West/Kingston – Edmonds ferry to Kingston, Trip Time roughly 30 minutes (Schedule).
6. Continue straight onto SR 104 West
7. Turn right at NE East 1st St, go 0.3 mile
8. Turn right at SR 104 W, go 3.7 mile
9. Turn right to stay on SR 104 W, go 3.3 mile
10.Turn right onto Event Grounds
Directions From Portland:
1. Take I-5 North
2. Take exit 132 for S 38th St
3. Keep left at the fork and merge onto SR 16 West for 52.7 mi
4. Continue straight onto WA-104 E, go 0.4 mile
5. Turn left onto Event Grounds
Directions from Victoria/Kitsap Peninsula
1. Take SR 101 East to junction with SR 104
2. Follow SR 104 over Hood Canal Bridge
3. Turn left towards Port Gamble, following SR 104
4. Continue through Port Gamble, go 0.3 mile
5. Turn right onto Event Grounds